Friday, July 31, 2015

7 Weeks Post-Op: New Xray Tells All

Saw the doc on Tuesday for another X-ray (4 weeks in the cast). There is a little bone growth, but not nearly enough to set me free of my cast burden. He told me to come back in 3 more weeks. <sigh> He also set a tentative date to have the big screw removed on August 28th (just before he leaves for Burning Man. It's kind of weird to think of my surgeon going to BM, but hey, he's got a life outside of work, too!)

Apparently my 40-year old bones are taking their sweet time to heal.

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. This is when we were supposed to be in Yosemite for our yearly trip, so that was kind of sad to think about.

Feeling generally ok. I get pretty tired seeing clients, but I feel like I'm seeing a reasonable number of them to not over-do it. It's good getting some exercise too!

I don't have much to add this week...just staying the course until the next check-up. Keep ya posted. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment